Catering Package 2018
Having your trip catered means pure relaxation, no need to plan meals, buy food, and pack for the helicopter.
Why get the catering package?
- Not only do you get to Ski Stellar Powder to the very last run, you also don’t have to worry about who’s going to cook each meal.
- Our Chefs have decades of experience and have been working with Carlyle for yrs.(4-7)
- Our chefs know the best places to locally source quality foods
- Packing for the trips is much easier, no individual food planning required, plus packing it for the helicopter is taken care of.
- Less food waste, food packaging, and overall less garbage footprint up at the lodge.
- Our chefs are trained in “Food Safe” practices.
- Makes your stay more enjoyable!!
All the food is taken care of during the weeks stay. This includes three hearty meals a day, coffee, tea, juice, plus snacks and yummy après ski appetizers. Simple, healthy, comfort food and lots of it! Everything is made from scratch including, breads, and all baking.
A typical menu for a day includes:
- Homemade granola with fruit and yogurt. Hot breakfast (eggs, bacon, hash)
- Packed lunch with sandwiches, wraps, hardy backcountry treats, and fruit.
- It’s recommended that groups bring a personal reusable lunch container for the week to save on plastic waste.
- Hardy soups, fresh bread, cheese platters, charcuterie…. the list goes on…
- BBQ’s, roasted chicken, Pizza from scratch, ribs, pastas, Seafood and lots of fresh salads and side dishes. Vegetarian options too!
Catered Package Cost:
Total cost for catering services is $5,300.00 for a group of 10 guests