READ THE WAIVER
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO TO READ
- All Winter trips include helicopter flights INTO lodge.
- weight restrictions do apply . See Pre -trip info.
- Helicopter flights OUT are included at the Quoted Trip price ONLY when “Dovetailing” occurs.
i.e.; If there is no booking the following week of your trip ; your group is responsible to pay for any associated heli costs to fly your group out of lodge.
Exceptions MAY be made , IF Mt Carlyle needs to do a maintence flight ,or flying in freight/supplies. Contact our office for more details.
- Groups larger than 10; are required to cover the extra associated helicopter costs to fly their group in and out . Approximate 2013 cost= $800-$1000 (tax is included).
- If your group is “Overweight” in regards to helicopter weight restrictions , and you require any extra flight/s; the extra cost will be the responsibility of your group.
- If you think your group will be “overweight”, bring cash. or cheque to heli staging ( NO CREDIT CARDS).
- Any extra helicopter costs for “overweight groups” may be off- set by Mt Carlyle taking the opportunity(and thus sharing heli costs), to fly supplies into the lodge. The office needs to be contacted , notified , and arrangements/agreement made IN ADVANCE of any possibilities of an “overweight group” .
- If your group requires an EVACUATION the cost is YOUR GROUPS RESPONSIBILITY.
- We strongly recommend you research and purchase Insurance options.
- All gear and people will be weighed at the Kaslo heli staging/ vehicle parking area, in advance of the helicopter arriving.
Groups must leave time for the “weighing in” process.
Self Guided Groups
- Self-Guided Groups: Individuals or groups opting to reserve non-guided are expected to be self-sufficient and competent in regards to accessing terrain, snow stability evaluation, first aid and mountain rescue.
- Self-Guided individuals are entirely responsible for their own safety, first aid and self rescue. All individuals also should be competent in mitigating exposure to avalanche terrain and general winter mountain hazards.
Mount Carlyle Lodge is also available for Summer & Fall bookings. Contact us for more info.
Trip options listed are in Canadian $ and are for 7 days.
All trips include standard helicopter flights in and out.
Our Helicopter transfer day is on Sundays.
Prices are based on a minimum # of guests as listed.
Group organizers receive a free week of lodging.
Mt Carlyle Lodge accommodates 12 People maximum.